Hey - thanks for checking out my site. I'm a Seattle-based photographer that is always shooting a wide range of styles - from capturing panoramic landscapes to professional sports, to shooting commercial imagery, local concerts, timelapse videos, and even the occasional wedding.
I really like to shoot it all.
Over the past several years, my commercial work has appeared in several NW magazines, newspapers, corporate websites & advertisements. I’m always looking for new & creative projects to take on and rarely leave home without my camera.
Here’s a few personal specs;
- I never took a traditional photography class. Though, I have taken hundreds of thousands of photos and taught myself along the way.
- My first digital camera in high school was a Sony MVCFD100 which stored 1.2-megapixel photos on a FLOPPY DISK (!!) ha!
- I’m a Canon guy. Always have been. Though, if you handed me a Hasselblad H5D, I probably wouldn’t turn it down.
- I’m a proud University of Washington alum. Go Dawgs!
- I could eat at a taco truck everyday.
- I grew up skiing and snowboarding at Stevens Pass. I dream of backcountry powder.
- Every so often I disappear to a tropical beach and live in my board shorts and flip flops until it’s time to come home.
- The clouds & rain in Seattle don't bother me - it just makes me appreciate the blue skies that much more.
- My beautiful wife, Denae', is my biggest supporter and keeps me motivated to be a better person & a better artist.